Assets from Local Sporting Venue and Bakery - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Monday, July 6th 1:00pm
7500 York Street,
Denver, CO 80229
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: Sporting Event Center and Bakery will be offering their remaining equipment at Public Auction. Auction Will Include Refrigerated Kegerators, Reach In Refrigerators, Turbo Air Deli Cases, Concession Carts, Cooking and Heating, Stainless Steel Tables and Sinks, Bar Tables, Smallwares and More!
New True STA2RRI-2S Stainless Steel 2-Door Roll-In Refrigerator
Kelvinator KCBM-48F Stainless Steel 2-Door Reach In Freezer on Casters
True TWT-48 Stainless Steel 2-Door Worktop Refrigerator on Casters
True TUC-48 Stainless Steel 2-Door Worktop Refrigerator on Casters
Delfield UC446ON Stainless Steel 2-Door Worktop Refrigerator on Casters
Perlick DD584-IR 3-Door Double Tap Refrigerated Kegerator Beer Dispenser
Perlick DC96SLT 3-Door Double Tap Refrigerated Kegerator Beer Dispenser
Perlick DC84IR 3-Door Double Tap Refrigerated Kegerator Beer Dispenser
True TDD2 2-Door Single Tap Refrigerated Kegerator Beer Dispenser
(2) Turbo Air TCGB-72-2R 2-Shelf Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Cases
Heated Hotdog Carts
Stainless Steel Tables
Stainless Steel Sinks
Sheet Pan Carts
Cooking and Heating
|July 6th from 8:15am - 1:00pm at the auction location in Denver.. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
Southbound I-25: Take the 84th Ave. Exit, #219, go east to Washington Ave., then south to 78th Ave., then east to York St., then south on York approx. 3 blocks.
Northbound I-25: Take the I-76 Exit #216A, then veer left onto the 70th Ave. Exit #216B, then east on 70th Ave. approx. 1.3 miles to York, then 2 blocks north.
Westbound on I-270: Take the York St. Exit #1, then proceed north approx. 1 mile.
Eastbound on I-76: Take the 74th Ave Exit #8, then go back west approx. 1 mile to York St., then 2 blocks north. Watch for auction signs.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be July 7th and 8th from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 20 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- There will be no bidders allowed in the warehouse for removal.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot you will follow the cones to Warehouse B and check in with a Roller Employee. Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
If items are not removed by 5:00pm on July 8th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.