Former Peterson Fluid System - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Tuesday, December 8th 8:30am
9801 Havana St,
Henderson, CO 80640
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: Former Peterson Fluid Systems will be selling remaining assets at Public Auction. Auction will include, Forklift, Vertical Machining Centers, Milling Machines, Lathes, Horizontal Band Saw, Honing Machine, Welders, Fabrication Equipment, Shelving and Racking, Office Furniture and Accessories plus much more.
Online Auctions, Tools
|Vertical Machining Center and Turning Center>
Haas VF3 Vertical Machining Center, 20HP Vector Drive, 3Ph, 710 IPM Brushless Servos, Hass Controls, 48in x 18in Table, 20 ATC, s/n 14064
Hwacheon Cutex240 CNC Turning Center, Fanuc Series oi-TB Controls, 12-Positions, Chip Conveyor s/n M027353J7C Inoperable
Vertical Milling Machines
Sharp Vertical Milling Machine, 3 Hp, 3Ph, Newall 2-Axis DRO, 50in x 10in Table, Dynamo Servo Power Feed with Metal Cabinet with Extra Accessories.
Lagun FT. 4 Vertical Milling Machine, 4 Hp, 3Ph, 11in x 54 in Table, s/n 7017
Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine, 1 1/2 Hp, 3Ph, Ditron D60-2M 2-Axis DRO, 42in x 9in Table, s/n 177080 With Inoperable Servo Power Feed
Hardinge DSM-59 Turret Lathe, 1 Hp, 3Ph, 6- Position Turret
Webb 17in G x 60 Lathe, 5Hp, 10in 3-Jaw Chuck, s/n 320028
Shen Jey SJ-1540G Lathe, 5/3HP, 3Ph 8in 3-Jaw Chuck, s/n 850303, Quickchange Tool Post, Steady Rest
Forklift and Accessories
Yale 5000 Lb Propane Forklift, 42in Forks, 3-Stage, Side Shift, Showing 452 Hours, VIN GLCO50ZGNGAE082
Uline 96in Fork Extensions
Pexto 381-D 36in Roll Bending Machine on Stand, s/n 12/72, Capacity 22 Gauge Soft Steel
Zero Blast-N- Peen BNP50-6 Blast Cabinet, 1/2 Hp, s/n 20023
American V-1 Punch Press, 2Hp
Pexto 0252F 54in Stomp Sheer, S/n 2869/39, Capacity 16 Gauge
Chevalier FSG-2A618 Surface Grinder, 18in x 6in Magnetic Chuck, With Coolant tank and pump, s/n B7789005
Sunnen LBB-1699 Precision Honing Machine, 1/2 Hp, S/n 20271 with Accessories
Fellows 7A-Type High Speed Gear Shaper, 3Ph, S/n 29425SPE
Clausing 1645 Bench Mount Drill Press on 5' Work Table
HEM Saw Horizontal Metal Cutting Band Saw, 3Ph
Nikon V-12 Profile Projector Optical Comparator with Nikon 2-Axis DRO
Scheer Tumico 20-4200 Optical Comparator
Jib Crane With Hoist
P & H Spectrum 1/2 Jib Crane With Budgit Hoist 1-Ton Electric Hoist
| December 7th from 9:00am - 4:00pm at the auction location in Henderson. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be December 9th and 10th from 9am - 4pm
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 20 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot please check in with the Roller Employee who will direct you to your lots.